Changelog - Version 1.1.2¶
- As user, I can see a SplashScreen to see the app is working while loading.
- As user, I can create a new task to have it in my list of tasks.
- As user, I can add tags to my task to group them by keywords.
- As user, I can a button on the LoginScreen to change the server URL.
- As user, I can switch the URL, to access multiple servers or correct a wrong URL.
Bug Fixes and other¶
- Login Screen design fixed
- Application State is now cleared, once you log out
- The SplashScreen only opens once upon loading
- AppSwitcher fixed
- Improved performance
- Completed tasks are now removed from "Incomplete tasks"-list
- Long names display properly in MS Edge
- Cursor has same look, when hovering any options in EditView
- Removed "PLUS"-Button from Detail and EditViews on Mobile and put it to correct Fragment on Desktop
- Fixed issue, where "PLUS"-button was not displayed after searching or editting task
- Taskname now displays on single line and supports scrolling
- Counter in search results is now working correctly
- Fixed issue, where the DeleteKey behave like the RightArrowKey
- Empty entries are not shown anymore in DetailView of Task
- Upload Avatar
- Change to new Design